i’m about to start up this blog again, just wondering if anybody is listening.
Urban Spending is starting up again as we move into 2016 with a free tax helpline for entrepreneurs. The number is 844- TAXESWA.
Please pass the word and look for our orange signs around king county this tax season!
I guess I’m a little bit more surprised by this real estate market then some people may be, because I was heavily involved in the mortgage loan modification business, and I know how many houses have been foreclosed on that are still retained by the banks.
so the fact that there’s no inventory is absolutely crazy, but also makes perfect sense. If the banks hang onto the inventory, they can drive up prices, and then I’ll get a better return when they put their houses on the market slowly, to take advantage of the rising prices.
The deals going right now, are the REO’s. those are the properties that were foreclosed on by the banks and then are being listed by real estate agents.
There are so many businesses in our community which we not only don’t shop at, but wished weren’t even there. What do you think the reason is we put up with this?
maybe you don’t realize, but right now there’s a shortage of homes especially in King County around Seattle. People are offering up to 10% above asking price and paying cash on homes right now because the low inventory. If you’ve been thinking about selling don’t just contact whoever you see a sign for. Contact me and I will find the perfect real estate agent for you and I don’t charge anything for it.
When the weather is beautiful you can count on a lot of people walking around. If you’re a business owner this is one of your best opportunities to get out there and share with people who you are what you do
if you don’t already have a shirt that has your business name on it in such a way that compels people to be interested just from seeing it, that might be something worth doing. Try walking around Green Lake and seeing how many people you can get to ask you about your business.
notice I didn’t say tell them about your business to get them ask you about your business. That’s the trick is to advertise in such a way that people ask you about it.
sorry it’s been so long since I posted in here. I finally got this great app where I can do speech to text, which will now enable me to start posting again. I just found that I never had time to sit down at the computer and type anything, but I really wanted to. So this speech to text option works really great for me.
it’s time to pick things back up again hope you’re still around to hear it.
- Both directions of SR 99 will be closed between Valley Street and the south end of the Battery Street Tunnel from 10 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday.
- Both directions of SR 99 will be closed between Valley Street and South Spokane Street from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday.
- Both directions of SR 99 will be closed between Valley Street and the south end of the Battery Street Tunnel from 6 p.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday.
- Both directions of SR 99 will be closed between North 48th Street and South Spokane Street from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Sunday.
- Both directions of SR 99 will be closed between Denny Way and South Spokane Street from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.